Kitchen Planning Service
You know how you want your new kitchen to look in terms of style, but you would like a professional to take all the measurements, and plan the layout of your new kitchen to optimize functionality based on your individual needs.
An experienced, professional kitchen planner from our independent service provider, will visit you in your home for up to three hours to create a detail layout of your kitchen for you using the IKEA Home Planner software; including cabinets, non-custom countertops, and appliances, and a price quote for installation.
In Home Planning Service includes:
• Collection or verification the measurements of your room including:
o Room dimension (height, length, width)
o Dimension and position of windows and doors
o Position of external walls
o Width of all windows (including the sill) and their height above the floor
o Position of sloping ceilings
o Position of electric, water and gas connections and other fixtures e.g. Pipes, radiators
• Confirm that all room corners are square
• Confirm that all included walls are plumb
• Three-hour personal consultation with a qualified kitchen planner
• Detailed kitchen layout and 3D view drawing prepared on the software, IKEA Home Planner and then saved to your account under your unique user ID
• Itemized price quote for IKEA Kitchen products (cabinetry, appliances, non-custom countertops)
• Price quote for assembly and installation of new kitchen
• Price quote for the dismantling and removal of the old kitchen (if requested)
• Confirm the scope of complete kitchen installation
• Confirm the time schedule of complete kitchen installation
• Confirm the price for Basic Kitchen Installation Services and Additional Installation Services
• Explanation of the buying and installation process
Please be advised:
Walls and ceilings must be finished; and plumbing, gas, and electrical connections must be present at the time of the appointment.
Your kitchen planner will not bring samples to your appointment, only good advice. You will be receiving a planning service, not a design service. Your kitchen planner is an expert in functionality/layout, not style/design. You must make your style decisions before your planning appointment.
Price: $250/Up to 4 hours